February 13th. Today is Carly's birthday... again. Happy Birthday, Baby! She would be 17... oh my.. I so much wanted to have these days with her. I am broken inside right now. I had no idea this birthday would be so hard. We all miss her so much. I am not a writer and I feel so limited by my own words! The thoughts and feelings I have have inside cannot be expressed the way I want, but I will try. I hope those of you out there, missing Carly, will write back. I am open if you want to talk about her or anything else. I miss seeing all of you who are Carly's friends. It's OK to talk about it. it brings tears sometimes, but don't be afraid of the tears. They crash over me like a tidal wave at times and I have to ride it out. Other times, I'm laughing as I remember Carly's funny sayings and witty thoughts!
We are finally finishing Carly's memorial stone, and hopefully, it will be installed in Roseville cemetery next week. The rain may delay installation, but I hope not. I would love for all of Carly and Kassia's friends to be a part of the dedication of the stone. I want to have the dedication on Saturday, February 21, weather permitting.
I want to hear from you. I want to know if my daughter is remembered in your heart as well.
In loving memory of my Precious Jewel,
Mary
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Mrs. W. I'm praying for you and for your family. I love you all!
Happy 17th Birthday Carly! I miss you!
Happy Birthday, Carly! We miss you so much, but we know you are having the best birthday with Jesus. I love you, Wisniewski family!
Dear Mary,
Your family and Carly are in my thoughts and prayers often...every holiday, her birthday, her 'going home' anniversary... I pray for you to find comfort, somehow. I know we don't often get to talk or email or whatever...I just want you to know that you and Carly are not forgotten...ever. She was one of those girls who was contstantly a 'bright spot'. So full of love, cheery-ness, and fun. I loved her so! And I love you and your family too.
Love,
Donna
Happy birthday, charles. I would've gotten you something nice. :) I love you, chum.
Mary,
Yes, Carly has been often in my thoughts (as have the rest of you); I still miss her. She always had such a lovely smile on her face.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, this week especially.
Love,
Danica
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! Abby and Kam, if there is anything I can do for you, something you want to help remember her, please let me know.
I love you guys!
Mrs. W
("your Mom!")
We have thought about you guys alot this week - looking at old pictures and thinking of Carly - we miss her!
The Greenhouse Family
Carly has been very much on my mind today...I can't believe it's been 2 years. How I wish she were still here with us, but yet how can I wish her to be absent from the joys of heaven?
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today. I love you guys!
how to get viagra how does viagra work viagra and cialis how to buy viagra online viagra uk alternative viagra negative effects of viagra viagra reviews buying viagra online women does viagra work viagra reviews viagra vs cialis viagra oral viagra equivalent
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=jasc paint shop pro 7.04 + animation shop 3.0 ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg
Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.
Good sait, its very interesting//
I really liked your article.
Комплексный Ремонтик квартир в запорожье.http://poklejka-oboev.at.ua http://vash-remont.ucoz.ua .
Post a Comment