When a young person dies it is normal for us to question, "Why?" We believe the Lord has something special he wants to teach all of us through Carly’s death. There is something meaningful in it…her death is not a complete loss. There is something redemptive in it. It is our hope that you will be very touched by Carly’s life, artwork, photography, poems, essays, and final words in her most recent blog posts. Please join with us in celebrating Carly’s life and ministry.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
PURPOSE OF THE BLOG
We invite you to submit your favorite memories of Carly in the comments section of this post. Our hope is that we will glorify the Lord as we remember Carly's life and ministry, that we will weep with those who weep at her sudden passing, and that we will remember how the Lord used Carly in many ways.
When a young person dies it is normal for us to question, "Why?" We believe the Lord has something special he wants to teach all of us through Carly’s death. There is something meaningful in it…her death is not a complete loss. There is something redemptive in it. It is our hope that you will be very touched by Carly’s life, artwork, photography, poems, essays, and final words in her most recent blog posts. Please join with us in celebrating Carly’s life and ministry.
When a young person dies it is normal for us to question, "Why?" We believe the Lord has something special he wants to teach all of us through Carly’s death. There is something meaningful in it…her death is not a complete loss. There is something redemptive in it. It is our hope that you will be very touched by Carly’s life, artwork, photography, poems, essays, and final words in her most recent blog posts. Please join with us in celebrating Carly’s life and ministry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
84 comments:
We will miss your sweet smile Carly. Tell Keith Hi for me. I am praying for your family, that Gods peace will be ever-present. Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted. Matthew 5:4.
Cheri Cook
Carly,
I loved cutting your hair. It was fun to talk to you. Youwere such a sweet careing beautiful person. I wish Icould have been a better friend to you and told you how beautiful you were . Sometimes I would see you sitting alone in corners and looking sad and I would go over and sit with you. I just always felt a connection with you because I felt like you when I was younger. But I know that you are with Jesus right now and having a WAY better time and I can just see you snuggleing up in jesus's arms and resting on his chest. You have no more insecurities and no more fears you are at peace and in love with Jesus. I really am jealous that you get to be with Jesus before me. You make me want to join you. I will see you soon.
Love and kisses
DAnielle
Carly,
I used to babysit you and your sister. Your family was one of my favorite families to babysit for. I always had wonderful times playing with you guys, I was excited whenever I got to babysit for you. You were such a fun little girl.
My love and prayers go out to you and your family.
Love
Michelle Crabb (Noxon)
Carly,
You were such a sweet person. You were not boistrous or loud, but you had lots of hilarious things to say. And you had the best "your mom" jokes. =) I remember that one time when you, me, Doris, and Kassi were outside and the wind kept blowing our skirts up. We came up with the skirt alert: a siren that would sound whenever dangerous skirt-blowing winds were near. I am glad and blessed to have been your friend. You were very mature for your age. And you had a walk with God that we can look up to. You have many people who love and appreciate you. You are beautiful. It's still so hard to believe that you are not here with us, but I am glad that you are with Jesus now, truly enjoying His presence. Your life in heaven will just keep getting better and better.=) I will see you in heaven, dear friend!
Love, Emily Kennedy
Carly, I love you so much. You were my best friend while you were with us, and I love you as a sister. And I know you know that. I remember you telling me that our friendship meant the world to you. It meant the world to me as well, and that's what I told you. At the dance, you were sitting alone, and you looked sad. I went up to you and asked you to dance. The look of sheer joy on your face made me want to sing to the angels! When you left, I gave you a hug, and said goodbye. That was the last time I saw you; and my only regret is that I didn't tell you I loved you enough times. When I was down, I could always count on you to be there at my side to comfort me. You were my little sis, even though you were older than me. :P You were my best friend; and everytime I look at the header of the top of the page that says,"IN MEMORY OF CARLY WISNIEWSKI" it hurts so much, because I know you're gone. But you're not lost. And I thank God for every moment I got to spend with you, your bright smile, your personality. I thank God that you knew Him so well, and you always turned to Him, and you always reminded me to turn to Him. I told our friends that night at the hospital that Carly finally gets to be with the person she loved so much. And I rejoice in that. Thank you for being the best friend I could have, and the best little sister ever. Even though I only knew you for two years, you meant so much to me. And I know you knew that. I Love You. And I know that even though I never got to give you your birthday present, you got one even better. An eternity with Jesus, free from sorrow and sin. I love you, CJ.
Your affectionate brother,
Kameron (Benji)
Carly,
We will be praying for your family and your school. I did not know you that well, but from the little bit that I knew you, you were kind, humble, and loving. Thank you for being in my life.
Jeremy
I am very touched by Carly. I have only seen her once or twice,but I know who she is. May God's blessings be with you,
Abi Thomas (4th grade, CCS)
Our dearest Carly,
Even though I didnt know you very well I have enjoyed some good times with you. I remember one time i really wanted to jump on the trampoline in the rain and kassi wouldnt go with me so you went. So we were jumping in the rain and kassi took a picture and you're like, "woah, did you see that lightning!" I'll never forget that. You were such a sweet girl and touched so many lives. I know that even though I wasnt close I saw how you affected everyone, even me. =)I'm happy for you know though because you are in a much much happier place. I keep thinking of this lovely song that I'm sure you've heard. It's called Dancing with the Angels by Monk and Neagle. I know that you're dancing with them right now and I know that heaven is blessed to have you. We will miss you so much darling. Love you always.
Jordan Kelley
you were the last girl i danced with, and you danced well. i remember when i asked your dad, you were sitting right next to him!
so we started dancing. i asked if you enjoy dancing. you nodded a "yes." i kept talking about dancing and music and you would just occasionally smile. and your smile made me smile.
took me a while to figure out that u were voiceless due to your illness.
i wish i got to know you better. i always saw you as a happy person. cheerful. very godly. friendly and caring. very mature.
i will miss you so much. you have taught me some good lessons: be happy, dont take life for granted, love God, and keep smiling...and be happy.
i could see that you were very thoughtful.
we all will miss you. we already do. but i know you already are happy. as happy as can be.
you did a great job here are on earth.
Carly was a year older than me. We were in combined classes together, played volleyball together, and hung out together. We also once shared a best-imaginary friend, Dominic, who tragically died in a snowboarding accident...:)
But it seems unfair to me that she never got to learn to drive her own car, go to college, or get married and have her own family. But obviously, she had finished what she was put here to do, and that was it, even though the time seems like it came too soon.
I know I can learn so much from Carly’s life. She LOVED God. She showed it in everything she did. And she was so talented at everything she did.
Carly, I still can't believe you are gone,I will miss you so very much.
oh yeah...your mom goes to college!
<3 TAYLOR
Hey Carly,
Well I know we only went to school together for a couple of years but we did play soccer together for a lot longer! We have some great memories in that goal box! We use to goof around so much when we were board! That was fun! You were the best partern in goal I wouldn't have chosen anyone else! I'm going to miss your bright smile and your bubbly personality! I can't wait to see you in heaven so we can dance with Jesus together! It's going to be a blast! Fun stuff! I can't wait till we meet again goaly buddy! I am praying for your family!
With much love and all my heart,
Katherine Mains
Kyela says: "I didn't know Carly very well, but she was a beautiful girl. When she smiled it made me smile. Just a few weeks ago she was at the 4th grade girl table asking what we like to do. She was really interested in our answers. She was always nice and happy, but I know she is really happy with Jesus now! I am praying for her sister and mom and dad."
i didn't know carly very well but i know that every time i saw carly she would make me laugh no matter what!:)
i wish i knew u better carly.
kayla
In Loving Remembrance of our Dear Carly
Although I wasn’t best friends with Carly I still knew her pretty well. I’ve known Carly for about two years and this school year Carly and I have, for the first time, started to grow as friends. And I’m just eternally grateful that I was able to become friends with Carly and get to know her more before she died.
The more I got to know Carly the more I noticed how unique she was; she truly had a different way of looking at the world; that is just one of the reasons why so many people love her. Carly was the youngest, most talented photographer I have ever known. When she brought her two portfolios to school on career day, I was so amazed and impressed with the quality and the creativity of her pictures. She had such a huge amount of talent and potential, but not just in photography she had so many more talents and gifts. Another one was drawing, she could not only draw well but she could think up the most creative characters, whenever she would show us her drawings we would always love every single one of them; she was truly an artist.
Also to add on to all her tremendous talents she had a great personality; she was kind, funny, interesting, patient, loving, humble, diligent, and much more. She could always make you laugh, she thought up the most original jokes ever. It was no wonder she was so greatly loved by this school. She had so many friends inside and outside of the school, and she would always treat her friends with kindness and respect, she was unbelievable. And she had a wonderful relationship with her sister, they were like best friends; I hardly ever even saw them fighting. All of Carly’s friends are devastated and in disbelief, and there is going to be a huge hole in all of our lives now that she’s gone. Most of her friends that I know of were Christians, and those that weren’t I’m sure she would have always made a point to make she was setting a Godly example for them. Carly was a leader, she would never be willing to become influenced by others who would try and steer her away from God.
Another thing she was that she knew her calling at the time was to be a student, and she was wonderful at it. She was studious, most of the time she was punctual, she was always respectful to her teachers, and always interactive in her classes. Last year in eighth grade, on Fridays when we did our weekly debates she would always be one of the strongest members on her team and come up with a great argument no matter what the topic. And at the beginning of this year, during our volleyball season, she was one of our best servers, her servers were a major help to the team in winning countless games.
The most important thing was that she was a Godly Christian. She loved God tremendously and no one and nothing could impact her relationship with God. You could always see in all she did that she was doing it unto the Lord, and she was just such and inspiration to me and everyone else in her life. So yes, there is a light at the end of this tunnel; it is that one Carly is now in Heaven basking in the glory of God and she is happier than she could have ever been on earth and two that this is not our final goodbye to Carly, we will all see her again in Heaven and it will be such a joyous occasion. But for now we grieve for the tremendous loss in all our lives. And no one can and will ever be able to take the place of Carly in all our lives, and she will live on forever in our hearts. We all love her eternally and will never forget her and what she’s done for us, and we will never stop missing her. But for now we must say farewell to the one who brought so much joy and happiness into our lives and move on until the day when we will all meet her again in the glory of Heaven.
Best wishes,
Lauren Wright
I remembered another thing. Carly was a GREAT volleyball player. She was mature (and growing) in her skills. She was reliable. Like a rock. She had great serves, especially for her age. And I appreciate her stepping up and being setter. It took more, but she did it! We will miss her.
I adoped you as my little sis"officially" just a couple weeks ago. Long before that I made a promise to look after you next year when your real big sis went to college. I then changed my promise to look out for you now and all the time no matter what. Did I do a good job?
Float downstream, rivers of dreams
Float downstream, catch your wings
One thing I've been thinking of is all the things I would have changed or done differently, what regrets I had...then I thought about how that's the point. Through times like these God shows us what we should be doing presently, so that we wont wish we did things any differently.
Your laugh was one of my favorite things about you. You laughed when it was worth it, and there was no better sound. You were sincere and truly appriciative and it showed.
Thank you for loving life, being my sister and friend, and for leaving me with such fond memories I don't deserve.
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
and the rains fall soft upon your fields until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
We miss Carly. Our family visited nearly every summer. We will miss Carly's humor, smile and kind spirit.
Love,
Aunt Mary Ann Pearson
The first time I met Carly, she was about 4 or 5 years old. I remember that curly hair, big beautiful smile, and the sweet hugs of her and her sister. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to get to know her as an adult, but I can see just how many people God's light shining through her has touched. How incredible!
To the rest of the Wisniewski family, I pray that you are filled with the perfect peace of the Lord Jesus as you walk this shadowed valley. God is faithful. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
with love,
Stacey Brown
Katherine and I laughed until we cried last night looking at photos from soccer and CCS. Unfortunately, in most of them Carly was hidden behind someone else - that is one of my memories - of her quiet spirit. I also remember her laugh and her ability to keep the moment light. Although we haven't seen Carly much for the last couple of years - except with the Lommori's - we remember her fondly!
Mary, I also remember endless conversations at the side of the soccer field and miss that. I enjoyed our friendship and want you to know that, although I won't pretend that I can even begin to imagine what you are feeling, I am praying for you especially as a mother and a friend.
In His Love and Strength
Wendy Mains
Carly was one of my best friends. I miss her so much. I miss her beautiful smile, her corny jokes always said at just the right times, I miss her hyper energy, her kind comments, her hugs, I miss everything about Carly. I only knew her for about three years, but in that time, I grew close to her. She was like my little sister. She was always so positive in the way she looked at things, she was a beam of sunshine that brightened every day. We had such great times in Yearbook. She and I would just start laughing over the littlest and strangest things. We would constantly quote songs, sing songs, quote movies and generally have fun.
I miss you so much Carly!
Thank you for all of your hugs when I needed them and even when I didn't need them. Thank you for being such a good friend, someone who was always there when I needed someone to talk to, laugh with, cry with, someone to hold my hand through hard times. I miss you so much and I know that you are in a much better place where you will never ever get sick again and you are in the presence of God our savior, but that does not stop me from missing you.
Mr. and Mrs. Wisniewski and Kassia, I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through right now. Please know that I am praying for you family, and anything I can do to help I will.
Love,
Abigail Fellersen
Although I only knew Carly for not even 2 weeks during the photography class at Cornerstone...I'm very glad that I met her. She seemed to have a very joyful spirit, funny sense of humor, and a heart that loved God. I only wish that I had known her as long as the rest of you.
Your family is constantly in my prayers.
-Ellen Walker
hey carly, i and evreyone else really misses you. i used to go out of my way just 2 make u smile or laugh and that wud just make my day. nothing will b the same without you. i kno we werent like best freinds but u made my day. i kno u r so much happyer now. there is nothing i want more than that. i really miss u-JT
I knew Carly before I can even remember (that's what my mother tells me). She was almost always happy when I saw her. I enjoyed talking to her at school. She was good at entertaining me with silly jokes that still last in my memories. I loved seeing her beautiful art work and her pictures. She always did the right thing even when her friends were not. She loved God and she showed that very well in her writing and actions. I am glad that she at least got to go to Europe and see some of the world. I am sad that you will not be in my class next year. I was looking forward to that. I miss you but I am glad you are in heaven being with God. Love you car char!!!
With much love, Linz
Dear Carly,
When my mom told me about your death, it made me feel sick to my stomach because you are so young. I didn't even know you.
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Wisniewski,
Just to let you know, I am praying for you and Kassia. My 5th grade class at Valley Christian Academy prayed for you yesterday.
Love, Cassidy
This has been very difficult for me. Carly was one of my best students. I loved her. Even as a seventh grader she grasped concepts that many high school students and even adults still struggle with. I remember being impressed by her writing. At one point, toward the beginning of her seventh grade year, I even remember having to ask her if the work she had turned in was really her own work. It was that good. She had a way with words, and she wrote beautiful poetry, powerful essays, and creative short stories. Carly was also an amazing artist. She had an eye for color and design. And Carly was funny; one of my favorite paintings she did during one of our summer art classes was called “Everyone’s Mom.” It was a combination of everything Carly, from skill, to creativity, to humor. We laughed so hard about that painting. But what I loved most about Carly was her powerful witness. She loved God and cared so much about sharing God’s love with others. She always pushed herself to learn more and to do more to help others. As her JSA advisor, I couldn’t have been more proud; she’s left a real mark on so many lives. She’s planted many seeds. As her former teacher, she was everything I would want a former student to be. She made me proud to know her and to have taught her. I rejoice in the fact that I have no doubt of where she is right now. She’s with Jesus, and I am happy for her.
Miss Johnson
or, as Carly would say, M to the J
I remember Carly joking around with my son, her cousin David. When she was little, she would steal his hat and they would laugh and laugh.
We had so much fun with her and all of the Wisniewski's at my daugher Sandra's wedding last February. The Pearsons love you.
Ed, Mary Ann (Wisniewski), Sandra and Mark Romo David, Bethany
Dear Carly,
I am still getting over the shock that my best friend in the whole world is gone. I feel like there is a hole in my heart now. I loved you so much, and I hope that you knew how much your friendship meant to me. You were always there for me when I wanted to talk to someone. You listened to all of my problems and gave me advice. Your words of wisdom have helped me so much and has made my relationship with God stronger. In everything you put God first and I thank you for that. You were the most talented person I know! You were the best friend anyone could have asked for, and I'm not sure what I will do without you. But, I know that you are in a much better place.
I have so many happy memories of you that I will never forget, like the time we made cookies and forgot the brown sugar, so we took the cookies out when they were half cooked, and put them back in the bowl and added the brown sugar. (I don't think anyone ate them except for us!). Memories like that I will never forget. You were and always will be my best friend! I wish that I would have met you sooner. It seems like 7 years just isn't enough time. It went by so fast and I still have so much I would like to talk to you about. But, I guess I will just have to wait until I see you in heaven! I love you so much and I hope that you know that!!
Love,
Kaylee a.k.a Kayl a.k.a wacko!;)
p.s. Mommy I want a schnizel stick!
Today it is raining and Carly always loved rainy days. Sometimes she would dance a little in the rain while the rest of us were hurrying to get inside. I miss you terribly babe and am looking forward to joining you someday. I hope we can learn well the lessons God is teaching through your beautiful life and heartbreaking death. Carly's Daddy
I've been to this site many times since Monday and I don't know what to say. I was Carly's 2nd grade teacher. And she was a gem...her middle name, Jewel, was certainly appropriate.
I loved Carly. She was one of those students who was happy most of the time. Not in a giggly, immature way-even as a 2nd grader. She was just content. She loved God with everything in her. It was apparent that she wanted to please Him in all things-even as a 2nd grader. Carly was content just to let other kids shine. Often throughout the years that I knew her, other children would be jumping up and down to get my attention, and Carly would stand quietly next to me and wait. She never grew impatient (or if she did, I couldn't tell), never grew angry toward the other kids, she just waited.
After I left CCS, I didn't have much contact with any of the students and it was painful! Until I started a myspace page- Carly found me and we started to chat. I read her stories; saw her pictures...what a beautiful young lady!
It became clear to me yesterday that Carly didn't really change much from when she was a 2nd grader. God refined and used ALL of her qualities and talents to glorify Him. I am shocked, and stunned, and sad that Carly has died. I will miss her and I will always love and remember her.
CCS- Jay and I are praying for your comfort in all of this. All of our questions about 'why' only point us to Him. If we had all of the answers, we would have no need for God. Cling to Him-He will carry you through this.
Steve, Mary, and Kassia- I am so sorry and sad for you. I can't begin to imagine what this has done to you. Please know that Jay and I are praying for you...we don't know what else to do. Carly was a picture of the three of you...a beautiful, wonderful girl.
Much love to all of you,
Donna (Noxon) Brown
Steve, Mary and Kassia,
We are so very, very sorry for your loss, and words cannot express our sadness. Though we didn't know Carly well, we see what an amazing young lady she was and know you were blessed to have her for these few short years. You have been in our thoughts and prayers constantly since we heard the heartbreaking news Tuesday afternoon. In fact when Manoah told us, I had to check my email to see if it was true. How sad to confirm it!
When our son died many years ago, our doctor gave me this poem:
"I'll lend you for a little while, this child of Mine", He said.
"For you to love the while he lives, and mourn for when he's dead.
It may be six or seven years, or twenty-two or -three.
But will you, till I call him back, take care of him for Me?"
"I fancy that I heard you say, 'Dear Lord your will be done.
For all the joy this child shall bring, the risk of grief we'll run. And if the angels call him back much sooner than we planned,
we'll bear the bitter grief that comes, though we don't understand.'"
How mysterious are His ways. May the Good LORD use it for His Glory, and turn it into Joy.
We love you!!
Maurice, Pindi and children.
Breana went to CCS with Carly, K-4th grades. When Breana broke this heartbreaking news to me last night she said "remember Carly with a "C"..." (there were 2 Carlys in the classes). Funny how after all these years she is still "Carly with a C"
Mary, my heart just aches for you and your family. Everything there is to say has been said by many people. I have no words, only thoughts and prayers.
May the Peace that only our Lord and Savior can bring, surround you for all time.
Milissa Smith
15 IS A SHORT TIME.
THINKING OF YOU CONSTANTLY CARLY.
EVERY OTHER GIRL I SEE YOUR AGE REMINDS ME OF YOU.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOUR FAMILY.
YOU ARE MISSED BY MANY PEOPLE AND YOU WILL BE SUPRISED BY THE CROWD THAT COMES IN TO SEE YOU OFF TO YOUR PLACE OF SUPREME BEING...
WE MISS YOU TERRIBLE UNCLE V
My dearest Carly (my best friend's sister, my sister's best friend),
I don't even know how to put into words how much I loved you. You were one of the sweetest, most beautiful, most creative people I have ever met. We met seven years ago at a mutual friends birthday party and discovered we lived right down the street from each other. From that moment on, our foursome of sisters and friends was inseparable. We all did so much together and I will never forget it.
I remember when we went to Marine World and Kassia didn't want to go on the Medusa, but we forced her and afterward, she said, "That was so fun! Can we please do it again?" We even took a family vacation together on the skunk train in Oregon. It was only a few months ago that we all went to eat and then to the Hawk Nelson concert. We had so much fun, cracking up at the lead singer.
My favorite memory of you was when I was going to be home alone one night and Kassia was going to be somewhere else and you were willing to come over and spend the night with me so I wouldn't be alone. That's such proof of your beautiful, giving spirit.
You were so creative and talented, Carly. My mom even wanted you to take our new family picture for the Christmas card. And you were so funny! I've laughed until I've cried over the years because of you. You had an amazing sense of humor, so unique. I'm going to miss you making us all laugh.
I am so sad that I misplaced your Valentine from last year that said, "To: my best friend's sister and my sister's best friend. I love you!" You were more than a mutual acquaintance, though. I considered you a close friend.
Carly, you were so gorgeous! We used to tell you so, but you were so humble you wouldn't believe us. You were gorgeous on the outside, Carly, but you had an even more gorgeous spirit. Thank you for being such an amazing friend to Kaylee over the years. Sometimes, she had friends who weren't being strong in their faith or just weren't being good friends and she would say, "Thank goodness I have Carly." She adored you and loved you and I don't know if anyone will be able to understand her the way you did. What will we do without you?
I'd better end this because it is really huge. I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I love you so much Carly. Thank you for living such a precious life. I can't wait to see you again in heaven.
Love,
Alexx
Charlie,
What up chicka?
wow, what to say?
i am glad that i got to see you recently!
everything right now is kinda weird and I still don't get it.
why did god have to pick YOU of ALL people?!?!?!
mabye it's because his plan for you was already fulfilled, and God wanted you to get out of this miserable excuse for an earth.
we all loved you and can't wait to see you again some day!
-sarah byrum- :) :) :) :) :) :)
To Donna (Noxon) Brown, Carly had a BLAST at your wedding. To me as her father it was a little bit of heaven to watch her enjoying it all so much. I remember it rained a little at the end.
I came across Psalm 84. It has some awsome things to say about where Carly is now (v.4,7): "Blessed are those who dwell in Your house; they are ever praising you. Selah...They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion."
Carly is blessed. She went' "from strength to strength" in God's timing, until He finally called her home: her initial destination. God's plan is perfect.
-Emily
i went to school with carly from k-4th and i always remember her with a smile on her face. She was always making us laugh at the jokes she would tell us. Carly was definitely a joy to be around. I really wished we could have stayed in touch more often these last couple of years. You are a joy Carly and loved beyond belief. My heart goes out to you, your friends, and your family.
all my heart,
Natasha
I remember Carly when she was a little girl--I think she was about 5--she was so cute and sweet and full of life. She loved hanging on her mom and following her sister around. She was beautiful.
Will and I and the Miller family just want let you know how sorry we are, and that you are in our prayers daily.
--Abby Miller Lockett
Dear Steve, Mary, and Kassia,
It was nice seeing you the other night. We love you and we're praying for you. The church service and sermon today were very comforting and it helps to know that Carly is in the presence of the Lord. If there is anything at all that you need anytime, we're happy to help.
Love and prayers,
Dave, Lisa & Bryce
Carly was a very sweet girl.I remeber calling her Carly with a "C". I have a good memory of her coming to my house to come swimming during the summer time.My prayers are with her family and I am truly thankful that I got to know her.
Paige Hyatt
I know Carly is with Jesus. He is holding her close. She is smiling and laughing and meating people she never thought shed see. She is having fun and laughing with her King, but we are still here wondering...wondering why she had to leave us and why she isnt here. And waiting for an answer. Even though we dont have one, we know we are not lost, because in the msdt of it all, we will always have memories and those thoughts of Carly and we all know we will be with her again. So even in the darkness when there is nothing, we always have a little light that overcomes all and never fades away.
Dear Carly,
Hi, this is Janelle. I met you through Kaylee, at birthday parties and the baptism party. I wish I had the honor to get to know you more.
When I first heard the news about your passing, I cried hard for about 45 minutes and then later on throughout the day. I was so shocked and sadened to hear about your death. You were an absolutely beautiful and talented girl with a great sense of humor! I loved your "your mom" jokes. :) But the best thing about you is that you loved the Lord with all your heart and you were willing to serve him and be His princess.
Thanks for being such a great friend to Kaylee. Whenever I was being a bad friend, you were always there to hold Kaylee and strengthen her faith. Thank you so much. You were a wonderful person and friend and we all really miss you.
I'm praying for your family and I can't wait to see you again in heaven!
Love and Prayers,
Janelle <3
Our family met Carly a few times through the Lommori's. My daughter Paige remembers Carly as a very funny girl with a great heart. She was also a terrific friend to Kaylee and the Lommori family. My younger daughter Holly remembers Carly as being extremely kind. When Holly was at Kaylee's babtism, Carly made Holly feel included with all the other girls. She brought so much laughter to the world. Carly was completely loved and will be missed terribly. Prayers are going up for the Wisniewski family. May the Lord give you comfort.
Love,
The Hradeckys
Dear Aunt Mary,Uncle Steve,and Kassia,
Carly was a great cousin to have.She was a very nice person to be around.I really enjoyed having her come to my house.We always had a lot of fun.
Dear Carly I love you and I am going to miss you a lot.
Olivita Wisniewski
I remember Carly closest Cousin in age on the Wisniewski side to are children Olivita and Tommy over to enjoy the Christmas Family Party. Thanks for being Family! Heaven has an Angle with our name, Wisniewski. Unckle Tom
Carly, you were such a great person to me. Even though I wasnt a close friend to her, I know how much she ment to Kaylee. I know they were close friends and had a wonderful childhood together. I wish I could of had more time to spend with her, but I know that she is safe with God right now. I remember at Kaylee's birthday partys she would always put a smile on my face because of all of the funny things she said. If Kaylee and I were having a sleepover, she would come over and we would all have a blast together.
When I first heard about what happened to her, I was in shock for about 30 min. But after I realized it was real I couldnt stop crying and thinking about it all day. I knew I had to go over to the Wisniewski's house and comfort Kaylee, because I couldnt even imagine how she felt losing someone so special and close to her.
Carly was such a great person and I know that she has blessed so many people in the world including me. I am praying for her and her family.
<3 Paige
Carly, I only knew you for a short time, but I was able to see and hear that you had an amazing gift with word when you wrote that poem for Kamerons 14th Bday. You were so friendly on the Europe trip. I wish you were still with us. Rest in Peace.
Devin
The Heidelberg Catechism summarizes my hope and prayer...
Lord's Day #1
Q1: What is thy only comfort in life and death?
A1: That I. with body and soul, both in life and in death, am not my own, but belong to my faithful Savior Jesus Christ, who with His precious blood has fully satisfied for all my sins, and redeemed me from all the power of the devil; and so preserves me that without the will of my Father in heaven not a hair can fall from my head; yea, that all things must work together for my salvation. Wherefore, by His Holy Spirit, He also assures me of eternal life, and makes me heartily willing and ready henceforth to live unto Him.
Lord's Day #9
Q26: What believest thou when thou sayest, " I believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of Heaven and Earth?"
A26: That the eternal Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, (who of nothing made heaven and earth, with all that is in them, who likewise upholds and governs the same by his eternal counsel and providence,) is for the sake of Christ his Son, my God and my Father; in whom I so trust as to have no doubt that He will provide me with all things necessary for body and soul; and further, that whatever evil he sends upon me in this vale of tears, He will turn to my good; for He is able to do it, being Almighty God, and willing also, being a faithful Father.
and
Lord's Day #10,
Q27: What do you understand by the Providence of God?
A27: The almighty , every-where present power of God, whereby as it were by his hand, He upholds heaven and earth with all creatures, and so governs them that herbs and grass, rain and drought, fruitful and barren years, meat and drink, health and sickness, riches and poverty, indeed, all things come not by chance, but by His Fatherly hand.
and one more...
Q28: What does it profit us to know that God created, and by His Providence upholds all things?
A28: That we may be patient in adversity, thankful in prosperity and for what is future have good confidence in our faithful God and Father, that no creature shall separate us from His love, since all creatures are so in his hand, that without his will they cannot so much as move.
Public -
Carly,
i dont know what to say except that i loved you. you brightened my day and always made me laugh.
i really did cherish our friendship. you are so talented, kind, and smart! its comforting to know that you are with jesus. your walk with God is something that i look up to. it seemed like you understood so much more than so many other people. thank you for helping me through my first year at ccs. i wish i had more time to spend with you. but i loved you, and i love your family,
Katy
Dear Carly,
I have known you for so long, ten years in fact. In that time I got to know you, have fun with you, and learn from you; from making me laugh with your wonderful sense of humor to encouraging me to do what is right even when it may not be the easiest or funnest thing to do. You have taught me one other greater thing as well. Non of us know the time when God will take us from this earth and so we must be ready. You were ready; you walked a godly life out of love for your redeemer. I know not why God took you when you were so young and happy, but it relieves me to know that you are even more happy in heaven with Jesus Christ. You were a great friend, christian, and human being; a person that I and everyone else can learn a great deal from.
Love your friend,
Sam
Although I feel completely inadequate to express how my heart goes out to your family, I thank God for Jesus Christ our great High Priest, who knows our weakness, was tried in every respect as we are, and stands to make intercession for us! How I have prayed for comfort and joy in Christ for you.
We really miss Carly in the classroom. Whenever she had something to say in class, I could always count on it being very thoughtful or really funny. We are continually discovering new ways that we miss her presence and contributions.
I'm praying for you guys!
Tim French
(And Kassia, let me know if there's anything I can do to help at school, especially in getting caught up.)
I just want the family and friends of Carly to know that her death is not in vain. When God takes a life he has his reasons and sometimes we don't know what they are, ever! I just want you to know that I came across Carly's obituary in the SacBee and it touched me so much! We need to appreciate what we have and our lives in general and be thankful that we are healthy and not take it for granted. God will always have his plan and you never know when or how it will happen, but we will meet him face to face at some point in our lives. God Bless this family and pray that they are able to keep a smile on their faces just as Carly would have wanted them too! Take care and just know that there are reasons unseen for death and making us all grateful for life is one of them!
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Wisniewski and Kassia:
"Now the God of all hope, fill you with all joy and peace in believing that you may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Ghost." Romans 15:13
At ACSI Musicale, I was the lady that kept talking to you, Mary. In fact had there been room we would have set together at the last meeting.
Our little boy Christopher, and little girl Ashley Vivian along with Carly have probably already worshipped our Lord together in heaven. "Absent from the body is to be present with the Lord."
My heart was so thrilled to see how you all are taking care of Kassia at this very challenging time. Routine is such a life-saver even when it feels that you are just going through the motions. You all were such a strength to her as she sang "Jesus Paid It All". Sometimes in my life, at the loss of our son, and another child that went from the womb, it appeared that God didn't know what He was doing. I thank the Lord that it only appeared that way; as time went by, and keeps going by, I have noticed and felt that God is still sovereign, omnipotent, and most of all I have felt His omnipresence. That is what I have felt through this time. In the most difficult times, in the real depths of sorrow, I felt as though Christ wasn't there for my husband and me yet He really was.
You will experience joy again. Laughter will come back to your heart. His peace will permeate your heart and mind as you keep your focus on the plan that God will unveil in His due time. Joy will come again, in the morning. Give your mind and heart time to heal. I tried to rush it and then the waves would come.
One thing that my husband realized as a doctor that I didn't was that solitude, though bliss during the good times, during the lonely times has a way of multiplying the pain. So as a sister in the Lord, may I encourage you all to let brothers and sisters take care of you, help you, pray for you and when your mind feels as though the sorrow is too great, remember that Jesus paid it all. That was not just for the sins that you and I have committed, but also for the pains that we would go through. He will carry you. I assure you that when the heart feels it will break, and the tears will not stop flowing, just reach out to your husband, daughter, friends, and most of all Jesus and He will literally lift you, hold you and carry you. Hold on Mary. You are beautiful and will be feeling better.
To Carly: "You were a very special ray of hope, light, comfort and joy, from all the notes that I have read on "in memory of carly". In fact, your little friend that sang the command performance from your school, "There Can Be Miracles If you Believe" is the one that told me about you and made me want even more to be ready for our Lord's return and live a life that if I were convicted of being a Christian, they would find enough evidence to convict me.
Well, dear family, as a teacher of High Schoolers, I can tell you that the Lord was even magnified at ACSI even more because of Carly's life. My desire would have been to dedicate this ACSI Musicale to Carly Wisnieski. I did that in my heart and mind and have told as many as possible that we really were and are "surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses."
Carly, heaven is even greater than I can imagine. Please say hi to Christopher Johnathan and Ashley Vivian. They beat us home from the Nunez family.
Love to you all and thanks be to God that IN HIS PRESENCE IS FULNESS OF JOY.
Deborah Marie Bownan-Nunez
carly i just want to say i miss you alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is so different with out you aroun to either talk to or to blow up marshmellows or to walk the dog. you are so lucky to have such great friends as kameron and kaylee, i wish i had friends who loved me so much. everyday i think about you and how nothing is the same at all. the whole winter i was wishing it coukd be summer so we could go on the trampaling and get wet and to also play faer factor under it. i miss being able to come over and ring the door bell and drive you crazy.(teehee:)), watching movies, eating the cookie dough alter your mom told us not to, talking about how hot anniken and frodo were.i love how you were so good at making a random picture look so cool, i try doing it, but it never turns out right. i miss when we used to dial numbers who we did not know who's they were, but it turned out to be some chinese guy with some bussiness or thet time we were at the park and some random guy called for mcdonald's but he called kassia's cell phone instead of the actual mcdonalds,i mis you and me saying your mom jokes, and we left right away because we thought he was some guy stalking us. i miss when you would polk me and i would spaz out and everybody would laugh. everyday i go to school and sit there i wait for you to come spaz me and you never show so i think you went the other way and then i think to myself you aren't here to spaz me and to make people laugh. the last time i saw you you looked so miserable (sick miserable), it was when kassia came home to get something and i came over to borrow a movie and you were laying there on the couch sleeping, but it sounded like you weren' breathing very well, and i knew that you were really sick and so i was worried, tha something might happen. that night was when you passed away and i did not know anything about it until the next morning. my parents were going to a doctor's appointment and so they were up really early, that was tuesday so yes we had school. my mom came in my room crying and i had thought that something had happened to my dada, because you know how he was really sick and so i was scared that it was that, but it wasn't, it took my mom a couple of minutes to tell me what had happened and she told me that your mom did cpr and tht didn't work so they took you to the hospital and you had a heart beat but it wasn't consistant, and they worked on you for two hours and two hours later they sid that you had passed away. when my mom told me that you had passed away i was terrified and i didn't know what to say or even what to do, i can't get over the fact that god took you, such a talented, smart, loving friend, loving daughter and sister, and you were so young, i wish he could have taken me because i am not worth anything, i am not a good friend, daughter, or a sister, i am not talented, i am so measn to poeple, and i don't know when to keep my mouth to myself when it is not the right time to open it and im ugly and you were very pretty and i remember so many times when i wished i cold be pretty like you. you were always good with words, you were a great example to everyone, i wish i could be like that. i wish i could be a better friend, sister,and daughter. THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I COULD SAY ABOUT YOU THAT PEOPLE LOVED ABOUT YOU, BUT MY HAND REALLY HURTS. I MISS YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!! THERE ARE SO MANY WHO LOVE AND WISH YOU!!!! love brigette (the one and only:))
You were always there to cheer me up when I was having a bad day, make me laugh at silly jokes, put a smile on my face. I wish that my faith was as strong as yours was. I know that you are in a better place and that you are perfectly happy. I can't even imagine the joy that you are feeling right now, eternal sunshine, eternal bliss, in the presence of the Most High God, our creater. I know that to wish you back is selfish, but I find myself wishing it anyways.
Life is different, it is the one month anniversery of your passing and school is somewhat back in swing, you are missed in our class, your sense of humor, your most excellent questions, comments and jokes.
"You don't appreciate what you have until it is gone"; I have come to understand this saying more fully this past month. It is so true.
You were such an excellent example of Godliness to me, you always had a kind word, a smile, a joke for everybody. You had such a strong faith in Jesus. You are an example for me in my Christian walk. Thank you so much for all that you did for me. You were like a sister to me. Thank you for everything!!
I miss you Carly!
Carly,
We think of you daily and pray for your family always.
Aunt Mary Ann
He makes all things good.
There is a reason and I know it is an awesome one. Still it's so hard to let go. But you know that it is all good. Thank you for so much more than you knew, but that God planned all along. I miss you.
In the name of the One in Whom we all have fellowship,
Matt
The volleyball team was watching footage from last year's games this past Monday and you were in the video. You looked so happy!
I know you are in a much better place...but I still dearly miss you and your ray-of-sunshine smile.
Thank you for your smile, for your joyful heart, and for your influence on everyone. We still think of you and love you. Poetry contest semifinals were today. I wish you were here, but I'm thankful that you're there. Praise God for his Providence. Say hi to everyone for me.
Matt
Dear Carly,
I'm supposed to be working on my Geometry right now, but I can't stop crying. I miss you. I don't understand, yet at the same time I desperately wish I was there too. Sometimes I wonder if you can hear us or see how much we miss you.
I think of you every day. And in those moments where I sit at my desk, looking at your picture, my heart twists and breaks all over again, just like that night at the hospital.
I know that one day I'll see you again. But in the mean time, I have to grow up...get married...live the rest of my life. It'll be such a long time. (But then again, God could have a different plan, huh?)I'll tell my kids about the girl I used to know.
I miss you and I love you, Carly. Could you tell God to help me?
Your Girl,
Doris
Say hi to Dave for me.
Oh, there's not much i can do to bless you, because you are in the place of blessing. But we will all meet again. There will be no more pain, nor tears, nor sorrow. None. Thank you for so much that you never knew.
See you on the other side.
Matt
Merry Christmas, dear. i love u.
Dear Carly, I just watched a video of you on your sister's facebook. It's so much different than pictures. So much more powerful. Pictures are just one happy, silly, or sad captured moment. But a video is really seeing you and your personality. I think about you probably at least once a day. Thinking about you makes me sad and at the same time happy for knowing that your safe with Jesus. You were such a great example for me and thinking of you helps me do the right thing sometimes. I wish I would have spent more time with you. Your were the most amazing person. I love you so much it's crazy. I don't think anyone has posted anything on here for a long time. I don't know if people even look at this much anymore. But it doesn't matter. I just needed to say some things and get it out there. LOVE YOU!!! -Lindsey B
Getting close to one year now. We had spirit week this week. I remember how you dressed up as Elizabeth Bennet, saying the others were just impostors. You have such humor and talent. We all wish you were here, but know that God's making all things good. I miss you so much.
See you soon.
Matt
Happy Birthday,(a-day-late)friend!!!
So...one year. That went by sooo fast. Carly dearest, I miss you a lot. I wish we could have gone through another school year together, but you certainly are in a better place.
I pray for the comfort of you family.
<3
It is Christmas break and I miss you so much. I still remember our craziness before the holidays and breaks...I miss you so much!
Happy 17th Birthday Carly! I miss you so much.
Even though I never knew you that well, Carly, I knew that you were special, you had a great smile and always looked joyful. We all miss you, and we can't wait to see you again someday; in Heaven praising God...I can only imagine...
Bryan Broome, your brother in Christ
We're all signing yearbooks now at school. Missing you. Life is good, but God's better. Praise God. Thanks, Carly.
Matt
Carly, I miss you so much. Lately it's been really hard, so much has been happening recently that reminds me of you. Remembering the good times is wonderful, but it also hurts so much. I know you're in a better place, but sometimes I guess I'm really selfish to want you back. Thank you so much for being the best friend I could have. You have changed my life in more ways that you could know. Thank you!
Three years away from us but three years with the Lord. How awesome that has to be. We all miss you but hope to be with y'all soon.
Matt
Hey Carly, I can't believe it's already been four years since you went to Heaven. You're still a huge part of my life, and always will be. This year in particular I've had a hard time with your passing. It may because there is so much change that happened this year with graduating high school and going to college, and I think it's difficult for me to go through that stuff without my best friend. Even though you're in a much better place, I still miss you so much and can't wait to be with you. All of my friends at my school know about you and have heard many stories about our adventures together and the many memories we share. You still mean so much to me and I love you so much. I know you're having a wonderful time in Heaven and it's so comforting to know you're there. You changed my life through your friendship and through your passing.
I love you!
Kaylee
P.S. I just watched Spongebob in memory of you and I's favorite childhood show. That show is still funny to me :)
Hey Charles,
It's been 5 years now. Every year I visit this blog to remember you. Thank you for the impact you had in my life. God used you to give me a powerful testimony for His glory.
I still love you.
-Benji
Carly,
I miss your smile, your love of "your mom" jokes, your hilarious drawings, crazy early morning chats, beautiful pictures, but most of all, I miss you. It's been 5 years now and it still hurts at times. Thank you so much for the godly example you set and all the times you gave me that needed nudge in the right direction.
I miss you Carly and I will always love you as a sister.
Carly,
Thank you so much for sharing your love of photography with me. As strange as it may sound, whenever I take pictures now, I feel like you're right there with me. I'll never forget you or the amazing times we had.
Love ya CJ!!!
-Abby-
Loοk into my site: payday loan,
My web site - payday loan online
mу wеbѕite; payday loan,
My web page :: payday loan online
I looked at today's date...and started crying. It will have been six years tomorrow, and it still hurts. It's gonna be a long hard day at school tomorrow, but knowing that you're in a much better place will be a comfort.
I miss you CJ...and I wish I could hug you one last time. Love you!
Carly, I came across this blog and just wanted to express again how much you changed my life in the short 7 years of our friendship. It's been 6 years since you went to Heaven, but your memory is still so clear to me and I pray it will always be. You have no idea how much your life and death has impacted my life. I'm beginning to see how God has used your passing to change my life. I had no idea when you passed away how much it would change my future. I have found a love for Psychology and grief counseling because of your life and death. I love celebrating the life you lived and am looking forward to helping others celebrate their loved one's lives. As I begin to think about graduation and look into graduate schools, I feel like I have you to thank for the field I am going into. I can't see myself doing anything else but grief counseling and I know that that is because of your life. You have impacted my life so much and will continue to impact my future.
I would have loved to experience these college years with you but I know that God knows what's best for our lives. I love you and miss you still so much but am so grateful that I will see you again.
Love,
Kaylee
I miss you. I miss you so much. I miss all the laughs and adventures I wasn't able to have with you. I miss all the "your mom" jokes that you never told me. I miss seeing your smile when you hear a horrible joke. I miss seeing your doodles, I miss seeing the new photo ideas you always used to come up with.
I know you're in a much better place, I know that you're so much happier than you could ever be here on earth. And in a way, it would be selfish to wish that you were back here with us, seeing as you're in the presence of God right now, and I get that.
I just wanted to let you know that your love of life and of all things has definitely inspired me. You passed your love of photography onto me, and while I haven't done as much with photos lately, you got me to look at the world differently, and I'll truly never be able to thank you for that.
I miss you Carly, and I know I don't talk to many people about just how much I miss you, but I do. I really do.
I visit this site several times every year, I'm never quite sure what I'm hoping to find or see and I don't always write something, but I love seeing the pictures of Carly on here. I didn't have very many with her while we were at school together, I guess smartphones really did change how we do photography.
It's been 14 years today and sometimes it still feels like it was just yesterday. There are stretches of time when things feel normal, and then out of the blue, I just miss her a lot. I looked through some of my old yearbooks just to see what she wrote in them and her joyful personality shown through even in just her writing, (the your mom jokes did too ��).
Every single time we sing "Jesus Paid it All" in church, it reminds me of Carly, it was one of her favorite songs from Musicale that year and it's become a very dear reminder to me of not only a vital Biblical truth, but also of a dear friend who helped shape me into who I am.
God's grace is sufficient and He knows what He has planned for us. It can be harder to acknowledge that truth sometimes, but it doesn't make it any less true. God worked in me through my friendship with Carly and He continues to do so through her memory.
I love you Carly and I still miss you.
Hey Carly, I just wanted you to know that your love and creativity when it came to art and photography are still helping people today. The tips you told me when we talked about photography are ones that I share with my friends routinely, and even tell them where I heard them. I love being able to share knowledge that I learned from you way back when. I just thought I'd share that with you, because it makes my heart happy every single time I'm able to tell people that I learned it from my friend Carly.
Post a Comment