If you have any pictures of Carly you would like to share, please let us know. Email Doris at missdorispop@hotmail.com.
Kassia giving Carly a big bear hug, 1994, Yuba City
One of my favorites
Barefootin'
Too beautiful for words
My cup runneth over
You wanna piece of me?

Peace

Joy
Kassia and Carly

Summer 2006

Carly (left, in the back row) with her friends in Europe-- Summer 2006

I have about 15 'anonymous' pictures from Carly, all from either "Who" or "Guess Who". I would find them in my jacket pocket, on my desk, in my inbox, on my chair...you name it, Carly hid a note there. She culminated this 'Guess Who' series with a silly picture saying that it was her the whole time (I already knew that...). This is my favorite picture she drew for me. It's me and her holding hands.
Happy Independence Day!
Deep in thought...Summer 2006
Carly and Kassia (first and fourth, from left) in Europe with friends

Babe
Carly and some of her dear friends at the 2006 JSA Fall State Convention 
Best best bestest friends wreaking havoc in the kitchen
Carly (third from left) and her friends in Scotland
Summer 2006
Carly and her Photography Class buddies
Carly, looking beautiful, at Cornerstone's 2005 Winter FormalThis picture comes to us from Mrs. Brown (a.k.a. Miss Noxon), who was Carly's teacher in 2nd Grade. Carly is celebrating "Literature Day" with two of her young friends.
Left to right: Carly, cousin Bethany, Kassia, Cousin Sandra
First Blood!
Carly and Mandy in Scotland
Carly on top of the world in Scotland (now she is looking down at the clouds)

First Days
Carly chillin' with Steve Crooke, best man in her mom & dad's wedding
Carly and Kassia having a smiling contest. (I think Carly is winning.)
Kassia demanded a rematch, this one may be a tie.
Lisa, Kassia, Rachel, Carly taking it easy
Carly getting passed around by beloved neighbors in Yuba City
Sweet fellowship --- Prelude to Heaven!
Carly and Kassia having an old-fashioned gurning contest. Looks like a tie to me!
Our first fixer-upper! (It was home to us!)

Carly with Dad and uncle Mark (Not sure if Mark wants to get in on the smiling contest or the gurning contest!)


One of Carly's personal favorites, possibly her most favorite. This one has been on her dresser for years and years.

With cousin Natalie, more like sisters.
At Vern Sasaki's summer hideout, fresh king salmon!



44 comments:
We're so sorry for your loss and we hope you find peace. WE like the site.
carly was such a great friend to me. she picked me up when i was down and made me laugh when i was sad. i loved to be in class with her last year, and even though we werent that close, i still feel like we were good friends. i will always remember my good friend Carly Wisniewski.
-sarah-
I am reading this from Atlanta, Georgia. I am friend of a staff person at your school and I have been praying for you. I am so sorry for your loss. Perhaps at this very moment Carly is dancing and laughing or simply peacefully resting in Jesus' arms. Continuing to pray that God shine His light to our dimly lit eyes and fill your hearts with His eternal glorious perspective. ~ Charyle
Carly was an amazing artest and had an amazing talent! :)
Carly was an amazing artest and had an amazing talent! :)
I one time had saw Carly in artclass with me and we did nothing but laugh all day :)
I one time had saw Carly in artclass with me and we did nothing but laugh all day :)
I got to know Carly on the Europe trip; we were roommates at least once. She was such a special young woman- always fun to be around and hang out with. I will miss her very much. My prayers are with her family.
Steve & Mary,
Just heard today from Luanne Hyatt. She E-mailed Lori and Lori e-mailed me. All I can do is look at the pictures and weep. I know she is in a better place, but it's hard. Let me know if there is anything I can do. I'm so sorry.
Jerry Munz 530-682-5316
jerry@hudspethcorp.com
I had the pleasure of knowing Carly from my time at Cornerstone. Carly was, Carly "C", and I was Karlee "K". She had the most amazing smile, sincere hugs and contagious laughter of anyone I know. Her personality has remained in my memories, though it has been years since we were last together. I remember her always talking and caring about others, especially her sister. My last memory with her is us mashing up potatoes together with Paige H. in second grade for colonial day. She will be dearly missed and me and my family thank God we had the opportunity to be touched by her life.
Love, Karlee "K"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daJ_wLa2ykA
SONG FOR CARLY
NOTHER SONG FOR CARLY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6dM0K3moYU&mode=related&search=
I am a neighbor of Carly and her family and have been for many many years. My brother and I grew up playing with Carly and her older sister Kassie. Carly was a very sweet young girl and I will always remember her. My prayers are with Carly's family and if there is anything that you need, you know where I'm at.
R.I.P. Carly
when we were little i remember her always haveing a smile on her face. she made me laugh and i had so much fun with her. i am deeply sad that she is gone, but i will always remember her. she was a dear friend and when i left cornerstone i felt so bad leaveing her behide.
Wisniewski's,
I was with you all on the Europe trip this last summer. I'm was shocked to hear the news of Carly's death. She was such a wonderful person to be around, I only wish I could have known her better. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of loss. I also pray for each and every one of her close friends and those who love her. May they find peace in God and the memorys that she leaves us.
Devin Fellersen
Carly liked some of my oldies. She enjoyed ‘The Guess Who’. We loved the song ‘Laughing’. It’s a song about lovers, but one verse rends my heart when I listen now:
“Time goes slowly, but carries on
And now the best years, the best years have come and gone”
Miss You Babe. -Dad
My messae ..from Nicole Antoinette Graia her cousin..
I prayed for my awesome family to know I had a vision on the beach and Carly is great!
Fishing with Popsi and shooting the conversation with My Pops...her Uncle Tom my dad letting you all know she is just perfect...your angel is safe and celebrating love and spiriuality...its real and this is from your Nicole, Steve, Vince, Tom, Mary , Grandma Jeanne, Kassia, all of Carlys friends, her best friend...so sorry....I am going to finish in am....poem almost done....ng
Kassia, nobody has personally addressed you. This must be so hard for you. The Lord does bring comfort, and I pray you will know what that is.
Know that when people say they're praying for the family, you are included. :)
May the Lord, in His mighty strength, encourage and comfort you and your family.
Steve, Mary and Kassia--Be Strengthened! Let your spirit be uplifted!
VV
C.B.U.
Wow- these are such beautiful pictures. Carly is such a gorgeous girl and she was a great person as well. Carly was such a wonderful Christian and a good friend to every one.
I am praying for your family. If you need anything, I am always here.
Love,
Janelle <3
Hey Mary, Steve & Kassia,
This is Jennifer Lopez, remember Mary I used to sing with you while you played guitar at Calv. Roseville? Anyway, I only knew Carly really young like in some of those young pictures. She was always so happy & silly. I loved her smile as well. I'm really sorry for your loss. I'm in complete shock myself & I have no words to express my empathy for you. You guys are such a great family. We miss you. Please know we have you in our thoughts. I would love to keep in touch with you. Please call anytime. 803-628-2652 (South Carolina)
Jennifer Lopez
croak over again in place of of all to look into this gratis [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] perk at the chief [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casino[/url] signal with 10's of blooming [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casinos[/url]. glean before [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-roulette.html]roulette[/url], [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-slots.html]slots[/url] and [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-baccarat.html]baccarat[/url] at this [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/no-deposit-casinos.html]no down payment casino[/url] , www.casinoapart.com
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] to UK, german and all owed the world. so in behalf of the cork [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] stumbling-block us now.
It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat hosting[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known methods to generate an income online.
I love inmemoryofcarly.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards
Hey.
I the first everything here.Presumably, it desire be absorbing to you,damage legend
is clea duvall related to robert duvall
[/url] what think?
viagra online without prescription how to order viagra online in us - viagra gel for women us
cheapest soma soma korean - soma muscle relaxer
soma no prescription discount soma bras - soma edo
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk casinos[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]online casino[/url] autonomous no consign hand-out at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino online
[/url].
order soma online muscle relaxer stronger than soma - buy soma stanyan
order soma soma 31 - soma 5ive
buy cialis online cialis online de - cialis daily use buy online
generic xanax order xanax overnight delivery - order my xanax prescription online
buy tramadol tramadol hcl 50 mg a narcotic - tramadol 100mg beipackzettel
buy tramadol tramadol hcl tab 50mg side effects - tramadol withdrawal babies
cialis online cialis 200mg - generic cialis manufacturers us
cialis online canada generic cialis manufacturers us - order generic cialis in usa
cialis online superdrug cialis price - cialis lilly
learn how to buy tramdadol kids getting high tramadol - tramadol 50 mg espanol
buy tramadol buy tramadol in usa - is it legal to order tramadol on line'
buy klonopin online there generic klonopin - klonopin dosage panic disorder
buy klonopin online klonopin withdrawal - largest dosage klonopin
buy klonopin online weight gain with klonopin - klonopin prn for anxiety
carisoprodol without prescription carisoprodol 5 panel drug test - carisoprodol drug test
http://southcarolinaaccidentattorney.com/#31862 medicine soma carisoprodol - carisoprodol 350 mg information
Post a Comment