Carly's services will be on Saturday, March 3rd. Please continue to keep Mary, Kassia, and Steve in your prayers.
Flowers are a welcome symbol of the godly woman Carly was blooming into these short years of her life. If you wish to send flowers to adorn the services please send them to the following address for arrival by 12:00 noon on Friday March 2nd:
Cochrane's Chapel of the Roses
103 Lincoln Street
Roseville, CA 95678
(916) 783-7171
SERVICES
Friday March 2, 2007, 4pm to 8pm
Viewing at Cochrane's Chapel of the Roses
103 Lincoln Street
Roseville, CA 95678
(916) 783-7171
Light food and drinks will be served in a side-room
Saturday March 3, 2007, 8:30am to 10am
Viewing at Cochrane's Chapel of the Roses
10am to 10:30am
Procession from Cochrane's to Roseville Cemetery
10:30am to 11:30am
Graveside Service at Roseville Cemetery
421 Berry St.
Roseville, CA 95678
(916) 783-3131
11:30am to 12:00pm
Procession to Memorial Service
Roseville Cemetery to Valley Springs Presbyterian Church
A light lunch will be served from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
1:00pm to 3:00pm (times are approximate)
Memorial Service at Valley Springs Presbyterian Church
2401 Olympus Drive
Roseville, CA 95661
(916) 786-7940
3:00pm to 5:00pm (times are approximate)
Time of Fellowship
Valley Springs Presbyterian Church
A potluck dinner will be served
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Paige started kindergarten with Carly. We will always remember her as Carly with a "C" as there were two girls with the same name, different spelling. Our hearts are broken with the news of Carly's passing and our love and prayers are with her family and friends. The Hyatt family
we dont know what to say to you guys but know that our hearts are filled with love for you. we will see you at the service. love and prayers...
love,
frank and maria katanic and "gecka" and "tis"
my sister and i will definitely be at the service. our thoughts are with the family. we love you guys.
This will be a long day. Some of you only know Carly, some only know Kassia, some only know Mary, and some only know me. Some of you we have not seen for a long time. If you can make it
you are totally welcome to join us for any part of or all of the day, but
we totally understand if you can only come for a while. If you want to
come but can only come for a while then don't let the schedule intimidate you, just come when you can and leave when you need to. Thank
you. Steve Wisniewski
Carly was amazing. She will depply be ,issed but we all know we will see her soon, and that she would want us to be happy and joyful.
We will miss you Carly!
We loved you and always will!
Steve Wisniewski and Family--
We are so saddened by the news of your Carly's unexpected passing.
Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time.
With heartfelt sympathy,
Gary and Diane George
Looking at Carly and Kassia, when they were little, I used to tell Steve that if he could bottle cute he'd be a rich man. Well, he was a rich man. And she was blossoming into a beautiful woman. Jesus has her now, and she has worlds to explore...
I've been thinking about Carly and what a delight she was. So loving, caring, and thoughtful. Thank you so much for sharing her with us.
I am still praying for you all. I don't know what I should pray...but I pray anyway. I can't comprehend your pain and sorrow. I only know mine...and I guess if I magnify that by a trillion, I might have some clue.
I was going through some random papers, trying to clean up and came across another note from Carly from 2004. What a sweet girl. Thank you again...just for sharing her. She was and still is a complete blessing.
I love all of you very much. Your family has always had a place in my heart. I have always loved talking with you and the good ole days when Daisy needed someone to hold the fort down when you were gone. :)
Much Love,
Donna
Post a Comment